The Kestrel DROP D1 is compact, durable and fully waterproof to IP67 standards and drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standard. You can place a Kestrel DROP logger almost anywhere with confidence it will start gathering data accurately and consistently.
All Kestrel DROPs use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate; no more USB cables or having to connect the logger to a USB cradle or PC port to get data. Simply use your smart device to connect wirelessly and the Kestrel Connect App (FREE download for iPhone, iPad & Android) will download the data for charting and manipulation. From here data can be shared easily via email, text or social media.
The Kestrel DROP D1 measures over the temperature range -20 to +55 °C.
- Compatible with Kestrel 5 Series Weather Meters with LiNK and all Kestrel DROP Wireless Data Loggers.
- View real-time conditions and download data logs from up to 8 local devices up to 100' away.
- View and analyze logged data through measurement lists, statistics and graphs.
- Remote Monitoring – Set Alert Service on a local mobile device and receive email alerts from your DROP or Kestrel 5 Series whenever conditions go outside your preset thresholds.
- Export complete or partial data logs to analyze in a spreadsheet.
- Send weather reports through social media.
- Manage the device name, logging rate and other device settings.
- All Kestrel DROP models
- All Kestrel 5 Series models with LiNK Wireless Connectivity