All Kestrel DROP use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate; no more USB cables or having to connect the logger to a USB cradle or PC port to get data. Simply use your smart device to connect wirelessly and the Kestrel Connect App (FREE download for iPhone, iPad & Android) will download the data for charting and manipulation. From here data can be shared easily via email, text or social media.
- Compatible with Kestrel 5 Series Weather Meters with LiNK and all Kestrel DROP Wireless Data Loggers.
- View real-time conditions and download data logs from up to 8 local devices up to 100' away.
- View and analyze logged data through measurement lists, statistics and graphs.
- Remote Monitoring – Set Alert Service on a local mobile device and receive email alerts from your DROP or Kestrel 5 Series whenever conditions go outside your preset thresholds.
- Export complete or partial data logs to analyze in a spreadsheet.
- Send weather reports through social media.
- Manage the device name, logging rate and other device settings.
- All Kestrel DROP models
- All Kestrel 5 Series models with LiNK Wireless Connectivity
- Monitoring goods in transit
- Perishable goods storage
- Building management
- Outdoor activities